Do you love animals?
We are now hiring Pet Sitters!
- Must love animals
- Must be responsible and reliable
- Must be 21 or over
- Must have care & breed/species knowledge
- Childhood or work experience with pets required
- Must complete/pass background check in all 50 states
- Must have a dependable car and car insurance
- Cell phone and computer with Internet access required
In addition if you are selected for the position:
- Must have or obtain the Red Cross Pet First Aid and CPR training
- NO SMOKING IN A CLIENTS HOME EVER !!!!!!!
- NO Children, Friends, Spouses, or Pets accompanying you on a job
We service homes in Issaquah, Sammamish, Bellevue, Redmond, Kirkland, Newcastle,
May Valley, and Renton Highlands, Washington. We
provide pet assignments within a 10 mile radius of your home. You
care for the pets in their homes.
Plans and Times:
Mondays – Fridays, 10:00 am – 4:00 pm
- You need to be available for at least 3-4 hours minimum during this time and the same hours each day.
- You select the area and the jobs of your choice.
- Please be aware that occasionally clients request walks on the weekends as well.
Walk dogs one or two at a time, write a brief update of each walk, use our online system to confirm appointments you have kept. Dog walkers typically serve the same clients each day and live fairly close to each other.
Pay is $12 for a 15 potty break, $14 for a 30 minute walk, (averages $28 per hour); $21 for a 45 minute walk, and $27 for a 60 minute walk. If you are interested please answer the question under the Walking Section Below.
7:00 am – 9:00 pm, mornings & afternoons, weekends & holidays
(visits are 15, 30, and 45 minutes typically)
- Work is available mornings, mid-day, and evenings – seven days a week
- You must be available to work at least 20 hours a month (not a week but a month).
- You choose the hours, days of the week, and types of service. If you are available more than 20 hours we have the work.
Feed & water pets; scoop litter boxes; short walk for dogs to potty; clean up any accidents; bring in mail and paper, alternate lights; write, call, or email client and update; use the online schedule to confirm appointments you have kept. Work varies daily.
Pay is $12 for a 15 minute quick visit, $14 for a 30 minute visit, (averages $28 per hour); $21 for a 45 minute visit, and $27 for a 60 minute visit. If you are interested please answer the question under the Pet Sitting Section Below.
Over Night Service:
Our overnight service is a 12 hour stay in the clients home. Arrival time and departure time are dependent on your schedule and the client wishes. Most overnights include weekends and holidays. You must be available to do all the overnights a client requests, we do not split overnights between sitters as a general rule.
Responsibilities: Stay overnight in the clients home, feed and water pets, scoop litter boxes, go for short evening and morning walks, collect mail, paper, alternate lights, wash bedding and remake bed when finished, leave clients home in better condition than when arrived. Write, email, or phone client updates of each overnight visit. Use the online scheduling program to confirm appointment completion.
Pay is $45 per night. Interested please answer the questions under the Overnight Section Below.
Choose the plan (above) that best suits your schedule
We make no promises as to the amount of work offered in a
neighborhood. All staff work with a non-compete contract
provided by Case by Case Pet Services. We provide documentation
and paperwork needed for assignments. We cover liability and bonding for all staff.